Immediate Start; Exeter, UK
Department: Software Development
Reporting to: Head of Software Development
Location: Exeter, Devon / Partial Remote
As a Software Developer you will actively assist in the full end to end development life cycle, working closely with the Head of Software Development to expand our global software solution with an extensive development roadmap.
• Assisting the Head of Software Development with all aspects of software design and coding.
• Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
• Maintaining and expanding your coding skills.
• Writing and maintaining code and unit tests.
• Taking responsibility for key DevOps features/bugs/user stories.
• Leading the development of our greenfield external API and external integrations platform
• Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
• Responding to requests from the development team.
• Writing reports and contributing to software documentation.
• C# .Net Development: ASP.NET / Web API
• Angular 12
• Entity Framework
• HTML 5 and CSS
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Microsoft Azure Cloud and Azure DevOps
• 5+ years commercial development experience using the .NET framework – ideally alongside Angular front end.
• 3+ years commercial experience developing and maintaining RESTful Web APIs.
• Experience integrating B2B data
• A team player with a proactive approach to identifying issues and finding solutions
• Educated to degree or equivalent with 5+ years commercial experience.
Are you looking to work in a rapidly growing and exciting tech business based in Exeter?
ELMS is a successful software business providing competence management solutions to the aviation industry. We are looking for the right candidate to take on the role of Software Developer to support the continued success of the business and extend its global reach.
You will be joining a close-knit team at an exciting time, where the business has established a solid product and significant/notable customer base. As a Software Developer you will work closely with the Product Team and will be able to make tangible contributions to the growing and ongoing success of the business.
Please send your CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org